Jimmy Fallon Blew a Chance to Date Nicole Kidman, Watch Her Tell the Hilarious Story! No way!

shares


Jimmy Fallon was lowered to a shocked, ashamed silence on The Tonight Show on Tuesday, Jan. 6 when Nicole Kidman exposed she was as soon as up for dating the SNL comedian, however he blew his possibility!


Jimmy Fallon was lowered to ashocked, ashamed silence on The Tonight Show on Tuesday, Jan. 6 when Nicole Kidman exposed she was as soon as up for dating the SNL comedian, however he blew his possibility!

Making her launching on his program, Fallon, 40, exposed the pair had actually fulfilled prior to under somewhat odd scenarios, when a shared close friend brought the spectacular Paddington star round to his house, out of the blue.

While Fallon was under the impression this was a possible work conference, Kidman, 47, thought the conference to be a setup, albeit the most awkward, not successful setup of all time!

"I'm walking down the street in New York City, and my friend Rick calls me and says, 'Dude what are you doing? I have Nicole Kidman with me and she wants to meet you to be in Bewitched or something. I can be in your apartment in 10 minutes,'" Jimmy recalls, adding that he completely freaked out as he wasn't used to people dropping into his home.

"I'm like, 'You're going to bring Nicole Kidman to my apartment? I don't...I mean what do I do? I don't have dinner parties, I don't have anyone over to my house. I have video games and sneakers,’" he remembers, laughing.

"I just remember I liked you," Kidman suddenly cuts in, causing Fallon's jaw to drop. "Not now, I'm married now," she adds, quickly. "But Rick was like, 'Jimmy wants to meet you and you can go over to his apartment,' and I was single...."

"Wait, what?" a stunned Fallon replies. "What are you talking about? Could I have dated Nicole Kidman?"

"Well I get there," remembers the now-married mom-of-four, "and you're there in a baseball cap, and like — nothing. You wouldn't talk, you didn't say anything you were like, 'Hey, mmm, mmm, mmm!'"

"I didn't say, 'Mmm mmm mmm,' I was nervous!" yells a mortified Fallon. "I didn't know this was a thing, I thought it was a movie or something." .

"Well it was like a hang," Kidman explains. "And then you put a video game on or something and I was like, 'This is so bad.' And you didn't talk at all. So after about an hour and I half I thought, 'He has no interest, this is so embarrassing.' So I left, and went, 'Okay, no chemistry. Maybe he's gay!'"

At this point Fallon is so embarrassed he in fact leaves the set!

Enjoy the whole, completely humorous however excruciatingly uncomfortable discussion, on the video bellow!




Related Posts

0 komentar:

Post a Comment